Topics being sought
Presentations are being sought in, but not limited to, the following areas. The deadline for recieving initial submissions is April 20, 2007.
- China's International Telecom Traffic and Demand Forecast
- Global Expansion Activities By Chinese Vendors And Carriers
- Submarine Cable Capacities In China and the Asia Pacific Region
- Chinese Government Initiatives to Push for Domestic Standards
- Chinese Carriers' Investment Priorities
- 3G Mobile Licensing and Development
- Broadband Markets: DSL, Cable And FTTx
- WiMax, Wi-Fi, And Value-Added Services
- New Telecom Regulations On IPTV And VoIP
- Progress and Problems with WTO Commitment
- Telecom Market Access and Problems Foreign Companies Encounter
- Telecom Services Market and Investment Environment
Guidelines for Presentations
PowerPoint and PDF requiring an LCD projector
There will only be one laptop computer connected to the LCD projector for the entire conference. This is to reduce time spent with the technical difficulties created by connecting numerous laptops to the LCD projector. Please help facilitate a smooth transition between speakers by following these guidelines:
- PowerPoint presentations MUST NOT contain 'far east' fonts.
- Try to use only the following fonts for PowerPoint presentations: Times, Arial and Helvetica.
- If you do not email your presentation, it is IMPORTANT to bring your presentation to the conference on a CD or flash drive. Please give your disk to Will Ashley at least one day before your presentation.
- In the event of unforeseen technical difficulties, please bring a copy of your presentation in the form of transparencies for the overhead projector.